I’m sure you’re not thinking about your teeth when making your Christmas list this year. However, many of our loved ones may actually love to receive some oral health gifts this holiday season!
We decided to put together these ideas, and we think they’re a ton of fun! We made sure to include some cost-friendly options as well.
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush is a nice idea that everyone can use. This is a great idea for those who wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are plenty of subscription brush services becoming more popular, making this a very in-style gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): Have someone on your list who loves to travel? It could be nice to build an oral health travel kit. Find a nice toiletry bag and put toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, and mouthwash in it!
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum can make a fun stocking stuffer! Since chewing gum increases saliva production, it can have a great positive impact on your oral health.
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): For those who enjoy the finer things in life, surf the web for toothpaste in extra attractive packaging or unusual flavors. This makes an unexpected gift that will be appreciated.
- Whitening treatments ($35-$120): White strips or other drug-store products are nice, but professional whitening treatments from the dentist are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile? For more information on teeth whitening products, check out our blog.
- Water Flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are tools used to floss teeth but with water pressure. Many people prefer using water flossers instead of string floss because it tends to be more effective, less abrasive, and more comfortable.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
We hope we were able to help you brainstorm some creative gift ideas. 38th Modern Dental is currently accepting new patients and practicing COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Contact us today!