Are You Embarrassed About Missing or Damaged Teeth?
Over 100 million adults are missing teeth, but you don’t have to be one of them.
One of the best solutions to the problem of missing teeth is dental implants. In this procedure, your dentist will place a small, durable metal post in the place of your missing tooth. This post is inserted into your upper or lower jaw, fuses with the bone, and becomes a sturdy base to support a crown, bridge, or partial denture.
The care for dental implants is the same as the care for your natural teeth, so it will be important to floss, brush, and get regular dental cleanings. With proper care and attention, your dental implants will last a lifetime.
Benefits of Dental Implants
If you’re looking for a permanent solution to your missing teeth, dental implants are for you. Since they attach to your natural bone, you won’t notice the difference between your implant and your teeth. Implants also:
- Make it easier to chew, eat, talk, and smile.
- Support a single or full bridge.
- Help prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Reduce wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger appearance.
- Secure dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- Eliminate the need for a partial, removable denture, not to mention the messy denture glues and pastes.
- Provide a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime!
Types of Implants
There are a few choices available for dental implants, depending on the amount of teeth missing. Learn more about each type of implant:
Why Choose 38th Modern Dental?
We can help with solutions for dental implants as well as periodontal (gum) disease, and will work together to create the best possible solution for you.
To discuss your options with a dental professional, please call 303-515-7008 or fill out our online form today.