Get Straight Teeth at Any Age With In Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a teeth straightening treatment that is a clear, flexible alternative to braces. Your dentist will provide you with a series of invisible plastic aligners that will move your teeth into a corrected placement over time.
Unlike braces, aligner trays are see-through and don’t contain metal brackets or wires. Many patients report that aligners are more user-friendly and comfortable than traditional braces. When you choose Invisalign®, your diet and oral hygiene routine do not need to be adjusted to accommodate treatment; this is because Invisalign® aligners can be removed before you eat and brush your teeth.
What Issues Can Invisalign® Correct?
Invisalign and braces treat many of the same problems with the end goal of straightening and aligning your smile. Some common problems include:
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Underbite: Lower teeth go past upper teeth
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t align the same
- Gap Teeth: Too much space in between teeth
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
- Crowded Teeth: Too little space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
Invisalign is a still a great option if you are not experiencing the above issues and just want straighter teeth.
While some adults stick with traditional braces, many patients choose Invisalign because of the advantages. Some include:
- You can remove the aligner trays while eating and drinking, allowing you to continue to consume all your favorite foods and beverages.
- The invisible trays are less noticeable so you don’t have to feel self-conscious when smiling.
- Treatment typically doesn’t take as long as braces and often lasts less than a year (depending on the patient).
- The treatment plan is easy to follow and comfortable (with no broken or annoying wires).
Our smiles can change over the years, so even if you weren’t recommended braces as a child, you may be a good candidate for them later in life if you developed crooked teeth you’d like to fix. You don’t have to settle for a smile you’re not proud of. 38th Modern Dental Group is ready to find a plan that works for you.
Schedule a Free Invisalign® Consultation
Are you ready for your new smile? Make an appointment with us for a free consultation. Our dental specialists can devise a plan that is right for your budget and lifestyle. Contact us today to begin!